5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange Crush: 2022 Ram 1500 TRX Ignition Edition Debuts in Texas

Nova90

Reaction score
Definitely would be better with black wheels. It's a head-turner for sure.

SD Rebel

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I like the bed decal so much better on this trim, I always thought the original TRX bed decal was really basic and looked very tacked on, so many really nice bed graphics used on other RAM models through the years, you think they would put more effort on their first ever super truck. But this one looks good!

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Almost reminds me of the Rubicon wheels off the JK's. Love that color. I'll be at the state fair once it opens, glad I get to see this in person :D

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
2022 Ram 1500 TRX Ignition Edition. (Ram).jpg

The Ignition package will be available in both the United States and Canada. Ignition Orange was previously featured on limited runs of the 2017 Ram 1500 Sport and 2019 Ram 1500 Classic Express. Ram 1500 TRX Ignition Edition has a U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $91,585, plus $1,695 destination. For Canadians, the Ignition Edition has a starting Canadian MSRP of $125,075, plus a $2,795 destination. Both markets will begin selling the Ignition Edition in the fourth quarter of 2021.

Keep in mind, RAM will only produce 875 units for the U.S. and 100 units for Canada of the Ignition Edition.

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
That bed bar is the worst thing on the TRX by far. Terrible looking.
Yeah but you can remove it in a couple of minutes. That two tone paint scheme would be a deal breaker for me. Hard to believe you can't get a TRX in a solid color, unless you order black.

Users who are viewing this thread