5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Orange/Ambient Lighting on Grill?

upstatesc91

Reaction score
Has anyone found a solution or perhaps an idea for how I could add some orange/yellow/ambient lighting to the front grill of the Rebel? Kind of like what the TRX has and wanted to make it pop a little more?

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Check out Hammerdown Motorsports on Youtube , he has a 2019 Rebel that he's been modding so you might get a few ideas off him .

HydroRebel

Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of the round led's that some people were putting in. I found mine on Amazon (can't remember what brand they are). They basically fit well enough in the grille without anything but I wrapped some thin 3M tape on the back of them for good measure. They're not going anywhere! This is an old pic my skid plate is now black and the marker lights are still going strong. 20200912_110604.jpg

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I wasn't a fan of the round led's that some people were putting in. I found mine on Amazon (can't remember what brand they are). They basically fit well enough in the grille without anything but I wrapped some thin 3M tape on the back of them for good measure. They're not going anywhere! This is an old pic my skid plate is now black and the marker lights are still going strong. View attachment 113916

What’s the spacing from the light in the middle to the left and right one?.. (how many honeycombs)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HydroRebel

Reaction score

HydroRebel

Reaction score
What’s the spacing from the light in the middle to the left and right one?.. (how many honeycombs)

Well I can't tell from the pic and don't remember off the top of my head. I'll check later today when I go outside again. It's very cold here this morning so it's hard to get motivated to just go outside and look!

NewLove

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Well I can't tell from the pic and don't remember off the top of my head. I'll check later today when I go outside again. It's very cold here this morning so it's hard to get motivated to just go outside and look!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread