5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oracle DRL upgrade kit

burntomaro

Reaction score
Anybody have these installed yet? I love the look of the Ram Headlights but wish the LED DRL accent lights were brighter and not so dim. I had the Oracle Halos on a 2010 Camaro and where great . These are fully controlled with your smart phone. Tons of colors and lighting options and the ability to control brightness. Probably going to pick some up over the next month or so and try and tackle the project.

DRL Kit

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
Anybody have these installed yet? I love the look of the Ram Headlights but wish the LED DRL accent lights were brighter and not so dim. I had the Oracle Halos on a 2010 Camaro and where great . These are fully controlled with your smart phone. Tons of colors and lighting options and the ability to control brightness. Probably going to pick some up over the next month or so and try and tackle the project.

DRL Kit

I'm in thr process of dojng it to my headlights I bought from the retrofit source and diodes dynamics

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

burntomaro

Reaction score
I'm in thr process of dojng it to my headlights I bought from the retrofit source and diodes dynamics

what exactly did you buy. Do you have links for the products?

7amada

Reaction score

Are you opening the headlights and reassembling them yourself?

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
what exactly did you buy. Do you have links for the products?
I'm doing the 2018 porjector headlights order the halos, c bar

burntomaro

Reaction score
I'm doing the 2018 porjector headlights order the halos, c bar

keep us posted how the process goes. Can’t wait to see the finished process. Are you baking the housings or cutting?

Ken2021Etorque

Reaction score
keep us posted how the process goes. Can’t wait to see the finished process. Are you baking the housings or cutting?
Baked, have to repaint one of the housings got scratch testing the halos
7cec208718a7c80cf520b90bbae1f1d1.jpg

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Already done:

Users who are viewing this thread