5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oracle Demon eyes or any other companies who do the same

UnclJim

Reaction score
Was wondering if there are any other companies that do the demon eyes for our led projector headlights never been a huge fan of Oracle.

RebelWraith

Polymath
Reaction score
Your signature says you have a Rebel. Rebel models don't have projector headlights. They have LED reflector housings. The LED projector housings are on Limited models and up to include the TRX.

The only two companies I know making kits to modify the Ram LED reflector housings are Diode Dynamics and Oracle. Oracle has trash customer service and mediocre products.

UnclJim

Reaction score
Thanks talked to a rep at DD and he helped me thru. Their universal demon eye kit will work with a little tweaking. Gonna have an authorized installer here on LI do it as I’m to chicken sh*t to open the headlights.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks talked to a rep at DD and he helped me thru. Their universal demon eye kit will work with a little tweaking. Gonna have an authorized installer here on LI do it as I’m to chicken sh*t to open the headlights.
Sometimes it pays to pay others. I do that for tint and sewer/septic plumbing.

Users who are viewing this thread