5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Options for more front lift - Mopar 2" Lift Kit

Bpramz

Reaction score
I've been patiently waiting for the spacer (that is on backorder) to add more front lift to older Mopar lift PN# 77072424AA, stated in the TSB. I'm not too sure if it will be enough, as the rake is still substantial on my truck (like 3.5 inches of rake...). Are there any options to add more to the front of this lift without going to the ORG Springs in the front? If so please share any details, the search function wasn't helpful.

Thanks!

Bpramz

Reaction score
I have the updated kit which didn’t require the additional spacer you’re waiting on.

I added a 1/2” top hat spacer which has left me with I think 1” of rake (can’t remember the exact measurement off the top of my head)

WULF Front 0.5" Leveling Lift Kit... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HGL1ZZ5?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
Thanks! Any noticeable decline in ride quality with the top hat spaced installed? Also, did you bother upgrading UCA’s?

TH3JUICEMAN

Reaction score
Thanks! Any noticeable decline in ride quality with the top hat spaced installed? Also, did you bother upgrading UCA’s?

I never ran the lift without the spacer, so couldn’t speak to any difference in ride quality without the spacer.

I did drive the truck a couple days without the new wheels/tires and rode as good if not slightly better than stock. The tires did stiffen it up, but to be expected with 10 ply tires.

UCA are fine and ball joints are fine
4C38D135-91D0-499C-8294-5A8CE6F2357A.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread