5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Options for 4x2 4 inch lift kit 2020 ram limited?

azram520

Reaction score
Anyone done one?
What are my options for lifting this up a bit?

Thanks,
Chris

Jo35

Reaction score
For a 2wd... you have the perfect option: CST 4" Spindle Lift. That, extended front brake lines, some 2" spacers in the rear, and extended rear shocks and you're golden.

ScottChurch

Reaction score
I have a 2wd and I decided to do a 3.5” lift using a variety of parts that I paired together.

I would either do a 3.5” lift or go the spindle route as said above.

azram520

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestions. This would be the first truck I lifted. I admit im more of a grocery get-er. But I do like the raised stance! At the time of purchase covid was in full effect, I couldnt find a limited 4x4 for under 67k in stock. I got this bad boy for low 50's and been super happy.

azram520

Reaction score
For a 2wd... you have the perfect option: CST 4" Spindle Lift. That, extended front brake lines, some 2" spacers in the rear, and extended rear shocks and you're golden.
Sounds like this is the kit?

Looks like I will have to get rid of my stock 22's though. I dont see anything about it working with air suspension or not. So I assume its fine?

azram520

Reaction score
I have a 2wd and I decided to do a 3.5” lift using a variety of parts that I paired together.

I would either do a 3.5” lift or go the spindle route as said above.
What parts did you roll with? You got air?

Ellisstrong

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Sounds like this is the kit?

Looks like I will have to get rid of my stock 22's though. I dont see anything about it working with air suspension or not. So I assume its fine?
Does the bds 4” kit for air ride trucks not work on 4x2’s?

ScottChurch

Reaction score
What parts did you roll with? You got air?
No, my truck did not have air from the factory. I used the following parts; of course these don’t apply if you’re an air ride equipped truck.

Mopar UCA (same ones the Mopar lift):
Right 68323530AA
Left 68323531AA

Mopar ORP Front Springs:
Right: 68320250AB
Left: 68320249AC

Motofab 2” Front Leveling Kit: DR-2

Motofab 2” Rear Lift Kit: DR-2R

Rough Counutty Rear Shocks: 23161_J

Users who are viewing this thread