5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Options Clarification

kjn86

Reaction score
Looking at some 2021s and wanted to see if someone could verify a few things:

1. Is blind spot/cross path detection in the Level 2 package or only a stand alone option? None of them have this option by itself, but with my 2019 and on the build sheet it is listed separate. I wonder if there is a part issue and they are just not producing them with this option right now.

2. Is the cargo box lighting included in any package other than bed utility group? Is it included by default now? My 2019 didn't come with it and I want it.

3. Also noticing sprayed bedliner is uncommon too on the new builds out there. I think this is still a separate line item too and not part of any package. True?

Thanks in advance.

WchChip

Reaction score
BSM, and bedliner are stand alone items. I believe you have to get the BUG to get lights from the factory. You can buy them afterwards and install however.

brian42

Ram Guru
Reaction score
The BUG (Bed Utility Group) gets you the spray-in bedliner but I don't know if it's an individual item you can order.

The website (ramtrucks.com) does not have all the options and combos but a dealership can answer all those questions.

Atrophaeus

Reaction score
For the spray liner, I've always had my dealership just add it in as part of the purchase and have never been pushed back on it so I would ask them as part of the purchase negotiations.

Users who are viewing this thread