5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Option package info

Boston

Reaction score
So looked at the Ram site for a friend and they’ve totally changed the option packages on the Laramie.

It’s A or B....

But the Ram site makes zero effort to explain or sell what’s in each one.

This might have been posted somewhere already but I can’t find it. Help me sell another truck by showtime where each package is explained in full.

Thanks

Richard320

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
LA County, People's Republic of California
This thread had some discussion of what's being left out.

Rock Crawler

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Try building one with the Level A, then go to the bottom and click “Add model to compare”. Then build one with Level B. Make sure to make all the same choices on each build with the only exception being A vs B. This might work. You can also print it.

KCViper

Reaction score
So looked at the Ram site for a friend and they’ve totally changed the option packages on the Laramie.

It’s A or B....

But the Ram site makes zero effort to explain or sell what’s in each one.

This might have been posted somewhere already but I can’t find it. Help me sell another truck by showtime where each package is explained in full.

Thanks
Yep, this is pretty weak on Ram's part and they should really take the few minutes to update the website with what is included in these "new" packages! Would be most helpful to future customers....

Users who are viewing this thread