5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Hood & Tailgate Strips

ny2az

Reaction score
Whats everyones opinion on the Hood and Tailgate strips ... l ran across one forum members post and saw the Hood Strips ... caught my attention ... After looking at a few vehicles with hood strips, lm liking the look ...

Attachments

• ram hood strips 1.jpg
    ram hood strips 1.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 43
  • ram hood strips 2.jpg
    ram hood strips 2.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 43
  • ram hood strips 3.jpg
    ram hood strips 3.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 42
  • ram hood strips 4.jpg
    ram hood strips 4.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 39
  • ram hood strips 5.jpg
    ram hood strips 5.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 43
  • ram hood strips.jpg
    ram hood strips.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 40

Chuck19

Reaction score
Doesn’t look bad IMO but has to fit the theme of the truck. Now I used to put stripes on my mustang and used plastidip! It’s cheaper and easier to appply than a vinyl decal and if you dont like it it is much easier to remove as well! PLus plastidip has so many more colors now it is very customizable and could even play around with a Color close to your truck color and try a ghost stripe look. Would be subtle and unique but just a thought

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
I like them! Maybe will look best if they are a bit more subtle on this gen. Like a darker grey on a charcoal truck.

Scott_65

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Meh, kinda cheapens the look IMO, but as some have said already to each their own.

Users who are viewing this thread