5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on CargoGlide?

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Does anyone use the CargoGlide system? Thinking it would be pretty convenient but thought I'd ask for opinions here. Thinking of putting a CG1000 in my soon to be new Ram!

roaminwiththeromes

Reaction score
I'm looking at the CG1000. Slightly lower profile than the Bedslide but I like the bins you can attach with the Bedslide. I plan to add a RSi SmartCap EVOc. I'm waiting on my truck also

Ari K

Reaction score
I'm waiting for cg1000 I ordered last week. Hope it makes life easier when loading nad unloading stuff under bedcap.

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm looking at the CG1000. Slightly lower profile than the Bedslide but I like the bins you can attach with the Bedslide. I plan to add a RSi SmartCap EVOc. I'm waiting on my truck also
Probably going to reconsider the CG1000 Just checked pricing and they've gone up several hundred $$$'s Was leaning to go cheap and build something anyway so this price increase may have sealed the deal!

Ari K

Reaction score
Installed it this morning. Now packed for 6 Day hunting trip. I love it. Worth every penny.

DSC_0387.JPG DSC_0388.JPG DSC_0390.JPG

GeorgiaBoy

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Installed it this morning. Now packed for 6 Day hunting trip. I love it. Worth every penny.
Damn nice!! Wanting one bad.....just trying to justify cost, but sure would be handy! Thinking about building something but I know it would not be this nice!

Ari K

Reaction score
it is 5'7" and cg6548. Installing was easy. Just had to drill extra holes on cargoglide frame for rear attaching bolts. Original holes are just above air suspension pressure tanks and there isn't enough room between tank and bed. And risky place to drill also.

Users who are viewing this thread