5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinions on Best Lowering Kits for 4x4 19 Quad Cab?- AND GO.....

Bigty

Reaction score
Good Day to You All in Ram Land!

I am looking at lowering - level my 19 Quad Cab 6-4. Nothing crazy, just want to bring it down and level it. Never had any experience with lifts/lowering kits and the like, but it will just be a commuter grocery getter in town. I am not sure if i want to just drop the rear 2" or drop the front 2 and the back down to level. What are the differences with dropping a 4x vs a 2wd.
All your input will be appreciated

DonsRam19

Ram Guru
Reaction score
If

I am looking at lowering - level my 19 Quad Cab 6-4. Nothing crazy, just want to bring it down and level it. Never had any experience with lifts/lowering kits and the like, but it will just be a commuter grocery getter in town. I am not sure if i want to just drop the rear 2" or drop the front 2 and the back down to level. What are the differences with dropping a 4x vs a 2wd.
If you decide to lower the rear 2" I got brand new springs never installed. I decided to lift mine Instead.

LoRAM

Reaction score

I don’t think there’s any 4wd kits avail yet, but check out ihcsuspension.com

Attachments

• F86714B8-B181-4955-B00C-119B20710A13.jpeg
    F86714B8-B181-4955-B00C-119B20710A13.jpeg
    210 KB · Views: 32

Users who are viewing this thread