5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion needed

armymp1130

Reaction score
So i have the carven cut and clamp with the 5” tips and its not as loud as my liking wants. So the opinion i need would be would you delete the resonator before the muffler or the two at the end of the exhaust?

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
Both! But honestly you'll probably get more sound from deleting the rear resonators and those are also the ones most people do. Try one or the other and see how it sounds. If you want more, delete the other. Muffler will get louder after it gets broken in a bit too.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

armymp1130

Reaction score
Both! But honestly you'll probably get more sound from deleting the rear resonators and those are also the ones most people do. Try one or the other and see how it sounds. If you want more, delete the other. Muffler will get louder after it gets broken in a bit too.

Ive had it for like a month or two now but it sounds nothing like my 18 ram i had and i think its cause ram added a extra resonator on the 5th gens before the muffler

Yellotsacul

Reaction score
I have the cat back kit and it sounds pretty good honestly. Delete the rear resonators and that's essentially what you'll have as well. I think it's decently loud myself and I'm coming from a 4th Gen with long tubes, no cats and just a small magna flow and a straight piped 3rd Gen.

Users who are viewing this thread