5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ontario Canada dealer pricing

Ontario55

Reaction score
Looking to order either a 2020 or 2021 Ram Limited. I see Peel Chrysler says they won't be beat. Anybody ever dealt there or know of a dealership in Ontario that offers the best pricing ever. I don't have access to Chrysler friends pricing but when I bought my F150 in 2017 the sales rep knew a Ford employee and was able to get a number to get me a discount. Is this done with Rams? If so how do I get an Chrysler friends number to apply for the discount. Thxs

Carchibald

Reaction score
I ordered mine from Peel, great initial buying experience, great discounts. Still waiting to complete the deal as the truck is not in yet. Not the best with providing status updates throughout the build process.
I have heard if you go to most dealers and start the talks then say you are also going to Peel for a quote they will come back with better discounts to try and stop you from going there. I chose them because they were the only one that would start the process by giving me a quote for what I wanted without me having to waste my time going in to see them. Once I ended up going in they gave me even more off than originally quoted even though it was a custom order. With the longer than expected wait time they have now also thrown in a $250 gas card.
All in all I am happy with them, and would go back.

onorio56

Reaction score
Do not expect the ‘warm’ experience from them. They are a machine and there for one reason only.....to sell cars! Bought from them approximately a year ago they are professional but personally I would have rather bought locally if I could have. Bought my Ram in August from London with just as good pricing as Peel.

They sell in such quantities that they will sell below costs to gain the monthly sales incentives.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I dealt with Belleville Dodge and got both a $250 gas card and a $500 gift card for parts or service. I don't know the percentage off but figure 20% or so.

Users who are viewing this thread