5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One year anniversary

Roadwar

Reaction score
This month marks the end of my first year with my truck. Last week I had the three recalls that I've received remedied: the occupant restraint module, the adjustable pedals fix, and the ground wire fix. The work was done at my selling dealer in Kernersville, NC along with a state inspection and oil/filter change. I've had no issues of significance with the truck other than the somewhat square shaped Bridgestone tires. Saturday, I resolved that annoyance with a set of Michelin Defender LTX tires in the OEM size. It continues to be absolutely the best pickup I've owned and it's a real pleasure to drive. Average gas mileage has reached a level comparable to what I was getting with my 2015 Ram. Overall I'm really enjoying my truck!

riccnick

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That's great news! Glad you're happy with your truck! I'm at 11 months this week, and I'm happy as well, and after two bottles of seafoam in the gas and a 1500 mile road trip, I'm suddenly getting better mileage too. I think it jumped 2mpg when I crossed 17k miles in North Carolina.

Users who are viewing this thread