5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Month Report

ShawnP

Reaction score
Owned my 2021 Ram Big Horn now for one month.

The Deal- Still disappointing as it took the dealer 27 days to do a simple payoff. Add in a poor dealer inspection, dirty truck and unfilled tank. This is my 5th Ram and frankly it is the worst dealer impression. I will give the dealer a F grade.

The Ram- Had a easily found imperfection that should have never left SHAP. Got the 12 inch screen as a must have. The screen I must say is the most impressive technology I have seen in awhile. Everything I wanted and more. The Hemi E-Torque was also a must and it has helped the gas mileage. Thru 900 miles the average MPG is running 2 MPG more than my 15 Hemi. Seamless transition from E-Torque to Hemi power. Overall I give the Ram a B grade.

Hidden things- Man it's hard to find a place to get a spray-in bedliner. At my 4th try to get in to a bedliner place. Gonna take 6 weeks to get tint also but the tint guy is the best in the area so I can wait.

The Name- Truck is officially named Johnny Cash as it's all black.

U

User_3336

Owned my 2021 Ram Big Horn now for one month.

The Deal- Still disappointing as it took the dealer 27 days to do a simple payoff. Add in a poor dealer inspection, dirty truck and unfilled tank. This is my 5th Ram and frankly it is the worst dealer impression. I will give the dealer a F grade.

The Ram- Had a easily found imperfection that should have never left SHAP. Got the 12 inch screen as a must have. The screen I must say is the most impressive technology I have seen in awhile. Everything I wanted and more. The Hemi E-Torque was also a must and it has helped the gas mileage. Thru 900 miles the average MPG is running 2 MPG more than my 15 Hemi. Seamless transition from E-Torque to Hemi power. Overall I give the Ram a B grade.

Hidden things- Man it's hard to find a place to get a spray-in bedliner. At my 4th try to get in to a bedliner place. Gonna take 6 weeks to get tint also but the tint guy is the best in the area so I can wait.

The Name- Truck is officially named Johnny Cash as it's all black.
and YOU accepted it that way????????????????

Users who are viewing this thread