5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On my 2nd 5th Gen!

RammaJamma2

Reaction score
Hey guys, glad to be back on the forum! Originally had a 2020 Rebel (pictured) that I unfortunately sold during the pandemic because they offered me more than I paid for it. What a mistake! Missed having my truck so I finally picked up a new one, a 2024 Rebel. Happy to have my truck back and put everything I had on the old truck on the new truck.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome back. Surprised it has all the same options as RAM has changed a lot of options packages over the years.

JerryBsizzle

Reaction score
Hey guys, glad to be back on the forum! Originally had a 2020 Rebel (pictured) that I unfortunately sold during the pandemic because they offered me more than I paid for it. What a mistake! Missed having my truck so I finally picked up a new one, a 2024 Rebel. Happy to have my truck back and put everything I had on the old truck on the new truck.
Awesome! I'm on my 4th

Users who are viewing this thread