5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Olive Green-Colored 2020 Ram 1500 Models Are Now In Dealers:

redriderbob

Co-Editor & Ram Guru!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
New Color Adds A Classy Look To The Fullsize Ram Models...

1584149303911.png

thebluegoat

Reaction score

View attachment 49484

Hey RRB have you heard anything about Hydro Blue being available on Canadian trucks? Seems I can only find Patriot blue on 1500s both on dealer websites, autotrader, and even the build and price on rams website

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score

View attachment 49484

Swing and a miss! Yuck!!

Brrryan

Reaction score
yeah not feeling it with chrome bumpers and silver wheels. Night edition would definitely look clean. I wonder how close this is to F8 Green.

whsk12

Reaction score
f8 green is metallic and really pops in the sun!-2019 scat pack charger!

JustMe

Reaction score
That color would be SICK combined with the sport appearance package and the black wheels off the Rebel. Wow.
Lucky me . . . this bad boy is just a 30 minute drive - to Spokane Valley's Dishman Dodge, which is why I had a look-see. I LIKE it . . . but I must agree that with all the Chrome . . . Blah ! This gonna be very nice as a 2-tone Laramie or a Big Horn Sport, . . . IMO of course. Being a "Navy Guy" it tears me apart cause I like this more than I like the Ocean Blue !?. Of course if I went with a 2-tone Laramie I'd also have to replace the brow & grill to the same color or Wrapped in another color ?. Perhaps same Billet Silver as the lower color . . . hmmm ?.

moosem

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sorry but I like the olive green and wish they had it in 2019!
No reason to be sorry. We won't hold it against you! I personally think its hideous, but that's just my opinion. That's why they offer more than one color. I really liked the black forest green color that they had for 2019.

Biga

Ram Guru
Reaction score
It looks okay to me, would look better on a sport trim but probably not a color I would choose myself.

yankeefan31569

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That Green with Black Out Bumpers and Rims and Emblems, be legit, it'll turn my head if i saw one
driving by me

AmericanRebelution

Reaction score
I wish the Rebel came in this color.
I second that! I think it would be really cool with Rebel package. I'm a Jeep guy too and one of my favorite colors was Rescue Green - a few shades different, but I like this one.

Glad to have an olive green option back, I had the sagebrush pearl in 2012, received my new 2020 in olive green pearl... the sport appearance package did look the best to me; just a little bit of chrome to cover up.... View attachment 52385

I really like the painted grill as opposed to the chrome. gijoe4983 - great looking truck you've got there!

Users who are viewing this thread