5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Older Style Fox Sub Box Sold in 2019 for 5th Gen - Install Help

mch

Reaction score
Hello, here to see if any of you that bought the 2019+ RAM CREW CAB 2-10" SEALED SUB BOX from fox acoustics in 2019 have any install photos. The box is no longer listed on their site (I bought it in May 2019) and the company has yet to respond to my recent request for instructions. There are tabs on the speaker box with a couple holes, but they won't physically line up to similarly situated holes under the rear seat mounting points. I measure with and without the plastic trim that covers the rear seat mounting points. Also, I was under the impression I'd still be able to access my floor storage, but it's not looking like it. Unless I hear a better option, It looks like I'll snug it up against the plastic trim and use some kind of metal strap to connect the tabs with the bolts that hold down that plastic trim piece.

PXL_20230106_010127012.jpg
PXL_20230106_014833136.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread