5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Truck Still Appears in my Ram App

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
After almost 2 months, my old truck is still showing up in my Ram App. Is there a way to remove it manually? I can't find an option on ram connect, or on the Mopar site.

Does this insinuate that the old truck is still sitting on the lot someplace and has not been re-sold, or just another issue with App functionality?

Roger_H

Reaction score
From my experience, I had to talk to a service advisor at my dealer to let them know I no longer own the vehicle, thus, they remove the owner from the VIN (or something) in the computer system.

2021 Bighorn Crew Cab Night Edition (Hemi)

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Same here. Strange it cannot be deleted by the owner. Been almost a year and figured it would eventually disappear.

PrdCdn

Reaction score
Same here. Had to call MOPAR CANADA to get them to remove it, and then, it was a daunting effort.

U

User_3336

Go to the MOPAR.COM site, go to your garage, and select "REMOVE VEHICLE".

Not sure you can do it in the APP, really haven't looked when the above method works fine.

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My 1992 Daytona I havent had for over 8 years and was totaled by insurance company is still showing on my Mopar account.

thirtydaZe

Reaction score
Go to the MOPAR.COM site, go to your garage, and select "REMOVE VEHICLE".

Not sure you can do it in the APP, really haven't looked when the above method works fine.

I did that when I bought the new truck, still listed in the app.

Well, this is unfortunate. The truck I had prior to my last one stayed in my app about 2 weeks and fell out. I just assumed someone purchased it, and it was assigned to their account.

U

User_3336

The method I listed works. However, I did it on a pc, not a phone or tablet.

If it doesn't work for you, I'd just move on or ignore it. Because I can assure you, its a hassle from hell to get something like that corrected calling FCA.

Users who are viewing this thread