5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old Style Thule Foot Packs

mikeytheright

Reaction score
I need new roof racks for my BH 1500 and have a set of Thule square bars roof racks but need a new foot pack and they don't make a fit kit for the old style square bars (the kind that insert through a bracket in the stay) for the 2019 body style yet. They just tell you to buy the new foot packs but that means buying new bars too, which they don't make in 65" anymore. I assueme fit kits for a lot of older trucks was similar enough that they'd work with the new one, even if they aren't specific to this model. Has anyone transferred old roof racks to their new truck?

todfhunt

Reaction score
Any updates? I have a Thule roof rack with the Traverse foot pack. Currently Thule does not make a 19-20 Ram 1500 fit kit for the Traverse. Have to buy the Evo foot pack, but the reviews are horrible on wind noise. Looking at the Evo foot design becomes obvious why. Curious if anyone has found a Thule Traverse fit kit that works on the Ram?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/