5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil Change this week (and assuming radio update) now certain things aren't working

Splat10

Reaction score
Brought my 2019 limited to the dealer for the first time since i bought it in June and assuming they did a radio update because I've got a few new issues. I had zero problems with my radio before other than the bass being ridiculously overdone.

Before i had a messages button on my phone screen where i could pull up all my text messages and read / listen to any message. This is now greyed out and says my phone doesn't support this feature (pixel 3).

Also not getting text messages on the screen at all when they come in. Looking at my phone settings and it's not even asking to share messages with uconnect.

Any thoughts on this? I've deleted and readded by phone a couple times with no luck. Like i said i had no issues before i got some sort of update (shows source buttons on the media screen when listening to BT audio now).

Users who are viewing this thread