5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil change interesting (bad) info from dealer

ramhead

Reaction score
There are a bunch of old Mobil 1 ads on Youtube. The banana one is my favorite.
Mobil 1 Frozen Banana
Yes, there are old Mobil 1 ads on Youtube....however, as I said, none that I can find that mention or advertise the "25,000 miles without an oil change" promise. And I know that those tv commercials were on the air in the mid to late 70's before they disappeared. Please link one if you can find any. The print ad I posted is the only thing I can find after much searching.

Yankee Echo

Reaction score
Yes, there are old Mobil 1 ads on Youtube....however, as I said, none that I can find that mention or advertise the "25,000 miles without an oil change" promise. And I know that those tv commercials were on the air in the mid to late 70's before they disappeared. Please link one if you can find any. The print ad I posted is the only thing I can find after much searching.
I don’t know about those 70s commercials but this ad for Haggar slacks is the poster child for the Malaise era: Haggar Mustang slacks

Users who are viewing this thread