5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil change at home but report to show maintenance record

PsychoBilly

Reaction score
I don't trust the yahoos at the local dealership or anyone else for that matter. I have always done my own oil changes etc. Is there a way to report maintenance so it will show on the record like Carfax etc?
This is my 1st new vehicle in 15 years last truck still only has 150k miles I just don't want to have any issues if something comes up that needs warranty work.

U

User_3336

If you create a MOPAR OWNER ACCOUNT, you can "add" your own maintenance for your records, but it doesn't report the owner entries to anywhere like CarFax. I don't believe a service advisor would be able to see your entries either.

I'd keep all receipts for any maintenance you did on your own, and it wouldn't hurt to take pictures
of parts you've used, like oil changes, etc.

I don't trust the yahoos at the local dealership or anyone else for that matter. I have always done my own oil changes etc. Is there a way to report maintenance so it will show on the record like Carfax etc?
This is my 1st new vehicle in 15 years last truck still only has 150k miles I just don't want to have any issues if something comes up that needs warranty work.

Mopar_maxi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I use the Ram app on my phone and add “service” entries.

Users who are viewing this thread