5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oil catch can

Kidder

Reaction score
I just ordered one for a 2018 (Hemi/8-speed). We'll see if it fits.

jamesfg

Reaction score
I'm going to get one for the Rebel as I have a Billet Technologies one on my 392 Daytona. I put my can on 3,500 miles ago and I'd guess there is 3 to 4 tablespoons of yuk oil in the can. If your gonna keep your vehicle for the long haul, you should definitely look into purchasing one.

Attachments

• 20180805_180316.jpg
    20180805_180316.jpg
    955.9 KB · Views: 117

jamesfg

Reaction score
I just ordered one for a 2018 (Hemi/8-speed). We'll see if it fits.

What manufacturer did you go with? I'm gonna call Billet Technologies tomorrow and see if the 4th gen 5.7 will fit our 5th gens

Kidder

Reaction score
What manufacturer did you go with? I'm gonna call Billet Technologies tomorrow and see if the 4th gen 5.7 will fit our 5th gens
Billet Technology, I had one on my 2011 Hemi. I took a chance that it would fit. If not, I will return it.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Please post up if it fits as this is on the next up list for mods.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Any update on the fitment?

Billet Tech makes some absolutely hands down quality products >>>but<<< their production/shipping time is slower than molasses running up hill in a Massachusetts winter. No BS it took 'em almost 7 weeks for me to receive mine for my Daytona.

Kidder

Reaction score
Billet Tech makes some absolutely hands down quality products >>>but<<< their production/shipping time is slower than molasses running up hill in a Massachusetts winter. No BS it took 'em almost 7 weeks for me to receive mine for my Daytona.
Yep, and they state that up front. I had one on my 2011 Hemi and it is top quality so I don't mind the wait.

jamesfg

Reaction score
Absolutely! I was just throwing it out there for those who haven't ordered from BT before. and then they're sitting on the porch waiting for the UPS truck to show up.

rdz418

Site Supporter and Tracking
Site Supporter & Order Tracking
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, I just checked Billet's website and 2019 is listed in the drop down box for the catch cans.

Neurobit

RAM Sorcerer
Reaction score
If it's any consolation, I just checked Billet's website and 2019 is listed in the drop down box for the catch cans.
Just saw this.

Some photos on their site show the can with a clear container and some do not. Do they all have this screwed into the bottom?

M

Mdegen93

I contacted billet technology and confirmed fitment. I ordered one too

Users who are viewing this thread