5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Offline search within uconnect Nav

ktl5005

Reaction score
my 2019 CPO Limited I bought last week the 12" Uconnect screen says online search, so click it and 4 bars are there but no reception.

IT also seems to have never received on OTA Software update either. Still on 18.xx when other people are on 19 or even 20. No clue who to contact get an OTA update pushed.

gHiDoRa

Ram Guru
Reaction score
my 2019 CPO Limited I bought last week the 12" Uconnect screen says online search, so click it and 4 bars are there but no reception.

IT also seems to have never received on OTA Software update either. Still on 18.xx when other people are on 19 or even 20. No clue who to contact get an OTA update pushed.

Sorry to hear that, also i don't think anybody can ask and then get OTA like that.

chrisfuss

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that, also i don't think anybody can ask and then get OTA like that.

Actually you can they know exactly which trucks get pushed what update when and can force it... problem is, they won’t tell that at customer support respectively they probably don’t actually know that... I know it doesn’t help but they can do it if they really want to...
That being said if you are on 18.xx.xx I’d go to the dealer and get the backup camera recall update that might help...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K9cop

Reaction score
Copied from another thread.

To search for an actual address you have to use the "where to" tab at the bottom them hit "other destinations" then "address". It works just fine. It may take an extra step or two but it actually finds the address.

RAMcgee

Reaction score
Hello Thread
New member here I just bought my ram a week ago and I am having the same problem as the rest of you with the navi being offline when trying to find an address, how do I get a hold off the update you are talking about 19.49.13 Thanks RAMcgee

ALT_F13

Reaction score
Hi folks,
My Uconnect 12 went offline the next day SiriusXM Guardian trial expired. Now online search in Nav doesn't work, and I'm not even sure how will I get over the air updates since the truck is offline.
Does anyone recieved over the air update after their SiriusXM Guardian subscription expired?

Users who are viewing this thread