5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official RamBox Adjustment Procedure?

DivingOtter

Reaction score
Just got my new truck over the weekend and both ramboxs are tight on the front end (to the point it will probably chip paint closing it in the future) and fitted correctly on the back end. The back of one is a little higher than the other, but not going to complain so long as they don't chip in the future.

craiglud

Reaction score
I have a 2021 truck and the lids got more out of alignment over time. I was able to remove the lower nuts and then push the screw out of the lower hole without removing the box. I then loosened the upper bolts and made a slight adjustment and they are perfect now. Took like 5 minutes for each side.

Timeless

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a 2021 truck and the lids got more out of alignment over time. I was able to remove the lower nuts and then push the screw out of the lower hole without removing the box. I then loosened the upper bolts and made a slight adjustment and they are perfect now. Took like 5 minutes for each side.
Hmm, perhaps do a DIY video or pics?

Users who are viewing this thread