5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Built to Serve Thread

Do you own a Built to Serve edition w/ the 0249AC springs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

puba08

Reaction score
Ahhh I see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BigAdge

Reaction score
I Don’t understand why someone would pay over $1k for a 2” lift unless you were 4 wheeling? You can get a 6” for close to the same price. I’m just going with either a 2 or 2.5 motofab spacer and Zone UCA’s (already have them) to clear a 35’s and calling it a day. Sure bilsteins ride better but I’m installing myself and do not like spring compressors lol

I agree on the cost perspective, I can get Bilstein 5100s installed and buy 34/35" tires for close to the same price as a mopar lift, I think I'm going that route as we already have a 1" factory lift. My biggest question is really just on experience if the Bilstein adjustables are the best option for ride quality.

puba08

Reaction score
I agree on the cost perspective, I can get Bilstein 5100s installed and buy 34/35" tires for close to the same price as a mopar lift, I think I'm going that route as we already have a 1" factory lift. My biggest question is really just on experience if the Bilstein adjustables are the best option for ride quality.

They will definitely ride better than a top hat spacer. I loved them on my 4th Gen.

cjpofd

Reaction score
After 2 years of lurking Ram forums (was dead set on a Rebel) I finally pulled the trigger yesterday!

I was always conflicted because I love Cement Grey on the Toyota’s but wanted a Ram so this package was perfect for me. Ended up lucky and finding one with the 12 inch nav. Level 2 equipment. Panoramic sunroof and 33 gallon tank on a lot randomly that had a bunch of decent discounts.
View attachment 66454
That looks great! I live in the same area. What was the MSRP and what did you pay please?

Grape_Ape

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm gonna ride around on stock tires for about a year. Then I'll get whatever the best deal is on some 285/65r20s as I intend on keeping the wheels.

RockRAM

Reaction score
Yes, they come with the exterior LED lighting package.

And I believe orders have closed for the previous (Diamond Black/Gator) and current (Patriot Blue/Ceramic) phases. so if you’re looking for any of those four colors, you’re stuck with the trucks that are on lots or in transit. They might still be building the Patriot Blue and Ceramic Gray editions, but they can’t be ordered.
Do we know when the orders open for the next phase of BTS, which I guess is the Anvil/Tank models? I never had any luck with getting the Ceramic one I wanted.

BigAdge

Reaction score
Do we know when the orders open for the next phase of BTS, which I guess is the Anvil/Tank models? I never had any luck with getting the Ceramic one I wanted.
The ceramics around me were very limited in terms of options, many of them were MSRP near 51k so very bare bones, I was able to find one over 53k with a few add ons and had to jump on it because they sold fast off the lots.

RockRAM

Reaction score
At this point, I think the Anvil color would be good and might just want to factory order so I get the options I want, cause I found a couple with most of what I wanted but never exact.

puba08

Reaction score
Here’s the color offerings
76cbfddf6bf7aa3a3b6729cebd254dcb.jpg

The anvil color I assume will look like the 2015 Sport Blue/Grey. Should look great!

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in NY, but have gotten quotes in the neighboring states as well. Every single one has been $700 + Idk where you got your $400 but you got a great deal apparently lol.
I'm paying $403/mo with $5k down on my BTS that had a $55k sticker price

Pyleketerson

Reaction score
I could be wrong but I was told you cannot factory order the BTS because of the limited amounts they are manufacturing. I was lucky enough to finally get my hinds on the Ceramic Gray (well, it should be arriving this week so we will see). I am paying more than I wanted to - I didn't necessarily need eTorque or the sunroof, but that's what was found. I am looking forward to it.

pstemme

Reaction score
The lease prices for these trucks are outta whack. $700 a month? F outta here. It's not a limited nor is it a Laramie.
Shopping at the wrong dealer if $700 a month is the best they offered. I contacted 6 dealers within 75 miles and let them fight it out. at the end 2 were left and I got my BTS for $390 a month. I did have an EP number but before applying it I was in the $450 range.

pstemme

Reaction score
My reply was to the Original Poster who stated he couldnt find a LEASE for under $700 not finance. If I had financed, it would of been $800+. I chose to lease to buy because I would of missed out on all the incentives offered. I got my truck from the first batch sent to dealers back in mid Feb. All I saw when I checked the dealers website was that they were getting a level 2 1500 crewcab in with 3.92s, Ram boxes and the 8” nav so I went in to price it. When it came in, they were just as shocked as me to see it was a BTS. They still held up their agreement on pricing, sticker was $54 and change and the selling price was $42 and some change. My monthly lease is 1% of the cost of the vehicle(so 423). My residual is $30k.
Pretty darn close to my numbers! with all the rebates and Employee Pricing It was an offer I couldn't refuse! My original plan was to buy a 3-4 year old chevy!

pstemme

Reaction score
Congratulations @Hastethedav!

I just bought some 2" motofab spacers off a member here and ordered the Mopar UCAs from the 2" lift kit. Trying to decide between timbrens, sumo springs or airbags for the rear.

Now I just need to convince my wife I need a new set of tires......:whistle:
I have the 2" motofab spacers arriving tomorrow, I was thinking a nice project over the weekend. Are there any thoughts on adding 2 " spacers and any impact on towing a 7000lb trailer?

CJR28

Reaction score
Pretty darn close to my numbers! with all the rebates and Employee Pricing It was an offer I couldn't refuse! My original plan was to buy a 3-4 year old chevy!
Yeah similar situation here except I was considering a 17 Laramie with low miles. So far Im very happy with my purchase(my only regret not having the 33 gallon gas tank)

Izcuacho

Reaction score
Got my BTS last Saturday there lasting about a week in dealers here in Florida. Mine had 5 days in the lot when I bought it. MSRP 56.4 was able to bring it down to $46.4 total $51.3 out the door with taxes, $900 dealer fees + tag & tittle. They included a Mopar bed liner that was installed by dealer (not in MSRP) and dealer has 15 yr 150k mile warranty (I didn’t pay extra dealer includes it with all their vehicles). I was going to wait for a better deal later in the year but BTS aren’t going to be around that long unless u go with another edition color and even then BTS aren’t getting many discounts. Decided $10k off was nice enough specially since it had all the options I wanted.

Took it out of the dealer and drove 3500 miles on it in 8 days (great break in for the Hemi) lol.

Users who are viewing this thread