5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Official Bright White Clear Thread] Let's see those Bright White trucks!

TittoPollito

Reaction score
That was a $3500 add on options you had to pre-order 2 years before buying your new truck.
We just recently lost the GSD option (3 months ago but still feels like it happened this morning), we have been talking to a dealer about getting another version of that model maybe in February. As much as I need it in my life I am not sure I have healed enough to have that option again

Waterfowler41

Ram Guru
Reaction score
751574a8532c2b9f626eda4d487351d2.jpg

My bright white rebel

Slutzk

Reaction score
We just recently lost the GSD option (3 months ago but still feels like it happened this morning), we have been talking to a dealer about getting another version of that model maybe in February. As much as I need it in my life I am not sure I have healed enough to have that option again
i am sorry for you loss man. As they say.... best way to honor your loss is to help one in need.

Marine6212

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! We lost our mix breed lap dog after 18 years and I upgraded to the Belgian Malinois.

TittoPollito

Reaction score
i am sorry for you loss man. As they say.... best way to honor your loss is to help one in need.
At 46 years old I have only ever had street or rescue dogs (my GSD was a chzech working line rescued from someone using her as a bait dog for training Pitbull's). I feel in love with the GSD about 20 years ago when I got my first rescue one. This will be the first one I purchase from a breeder as I want the full experience with one. Have no fear she will have a rescue family member as soon as she can

TittoPollito

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that! We lost our mix breed lap dog after 18 years and I upgraded to the Belgian Malinois.
I watched my neighbors malligator for him a couple of weeks ago, I am a pretty active person...I however realized I am not active/fit enough for a gator even at 10 years old 😰

aprez

Reaction score
Just joined the club from 4 previous Jeeps and couldn't be happier. Purchased an Auxbean switch panel for some accessories, but I don't think I'm going to go to crazy with mods. Got this to be more comfortable than a Jeep so not sure about lifting and larger tires. Using it for daily driving and towing a camper. Always wanted a white truck.

Ram.jpg

Ram 2.jpg

Oldphart

Reaction score
I watched my neighbors malligator for him a couple of weeks ago, I am a pretty active person...I however realized I am not active/fit enough for a gator even at 10 years old 😰
Back in my younger days, my ex and I bred Weimaraners. Talk about energy!! I'm 71 now and only deal with older rescues. The downside of that is I've had to take too many to the Rainbow Bridge, but at least their last years were good.

Davidbt

Reaction score
I saw the post and thought I would share my bright white truck. And two little girls that share the big back seat. 20221111_103548.jpg the day I picked it up. 20180923_185231.png our two sisters from another mother that share the big ole back seat

BEDavis

Reaction score
My White 2022 Laramie spec'd out pretty well. Just visited Big Bend National Park last week for Spring Break 2024. You'll notice the Mopar hood decals and Mopar rear chrome tow hooks to match the front. Still able to retain the rear bed step with adding the tow hooks. Recently enabled the Trailer Light Check and Ram Trailer TPMS for my camper I pulled to Texas for this trip. CHEERS!

20240311_094055.jpg Old Ore Road 2.jpg Hood Decals.jpg Rear Tow Hooks.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread