5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Billet Silver Thread

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Those are the ones in the classifieds being sold by another member, they are Bighorn powder coated black chrome. :)

RHeller1

Reaction score
My 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie Sport with BTS wheels.
20201002-182514-LI.jpg

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Can you tell us more about your “ Greene Racing “ tune ?

PorBoy

Reaction score
Is this a preloaded tune or one where you send in your pcm and he loads based upon your wants/ needs ?

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Truck looks great kind of glows,:)

Lol thank you. And yeah one of members on here ha s commented how the silver tends to change colors depending on the setting. And it’s definitely true. The silver must reflect a lot more light than the other paint schemes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wsmith

Reaction score
Lol thank you. And yeah one of members on here ha s commented how the silver tends to change colors depending on the setting. And it’s definitely true. The silver must reflect a lot more light than the other paint schemes

I used the word glows as kind of a pun. It looks like cooling towers at a nuke plant behind the truck. The truck does look good in that light.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I used the word glows as kind of a pun. It looks like cooling towers at a nuke plant behind the truck. The truck does look good in that light.

Lol pretty close...trash incinerator cooling towers lol my work neighbor

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Where did you get the passenger side cup holder? I ordered one from Amazon and it didn't fit. Smooshed right up. Seems like it would come stock these days.
Dealer. They offered to grab one out of a truck on the lot. I said no way I want to screw the next guy, order me one, I'll wait. They never charged me for it. It was around $20.

RumRam

Reaction score
Dealer. They offered to grab one out of a truck on the lot. I said no way I want to screw the next guy, order me one, I'll wait. They never charged me for it. It was around $20.
Thanks. Guess I’ll check my dealer out and see what they have.

Users who are viewing this thread