5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Billet Silver Thread

Dragonmaster13

Reaction score
296c3e059853bc7c980903e6a59780aa.jpg

2021 Rebel EcoDiesel, 7600lb scaled trailer.

PorBoy

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
^^^. From Harmon Customs, I solely wanted purple as that’s my favorite color.

PorBoy

Reaction score
^^^. Sadly that’s nothing compared to what I’ve spent on my earlier Vw vehicles. Yes I have issues lol.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
^^^. Sadly that’s nothing compared to what I’ve spent on my earlier Vw vehicles. Yes I have issues lol.
In 2004-2009 I had a custom fabrication business with a partner where we focused on building show vehicles. I can absolutely understand doing that, but not without something like an engine swap or custom built suspension. I guess labor is a b***ch nowdays.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Labor and the fact of me changing my mind several times during the builds. I never took sponsorship money so that also added to my costs.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Labor and the fact of me changing my mind several times during the builds. I never took sponsorship money so that also added to my costs.
Haha, wish we had you as a customer then.

PorBoy

Reaction score
Oh so that’s why these shops are still sending me birthday cards ha ha ha.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Oh so that’s why these shops are still sending me birthday cards ha ha ha.
Lol, totally. You’re giving them lots of beer money

PorBoy

Reaction score
I’ve had my Audi since the beginning of December and have only been inside it to times. Since then I’ve added, oem plus exterior parts, f&R sway bars, ceramic window tint, new wheels and tires, new oem black lugs, ceramic coated the entire exterior, European low profile rear headrests, flat bottom German steering wheel, S6 polished pedals, and Traxmats. Just imagine if I ever start driving it what I would have dropped into it ha ha ha.

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had my Audi since the beginning of December and have only been inside it to times. Since then I’ve added, oem plus exterior parts, f&R sway bars, ceramic window tint, new wheels and tires, new oem black lugs, ceramic coated the entire exterior, European low profile rear headrests, flat bottom German steering wheel, S6 polished pedals, and Traxmats. Just imagine if I ever start driving it what I would have dropped into it ha ha ha.
Is it an a6?

Users who are viewing this thread