5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Official Billet Silver Thread

90goldtsiawd

Reaction score
I just picked up my ‘21 Laramie this week.

cc5a26041c88d65fd79fcfe559c50b5b.jpg

275a2dcee9b701dcf42e18db4f1f60d1.jpg

b4e4b71f2d3b18eaa7c767b94a26ad39.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CPenn1086

Reaction score
What did he charge you if you don’t mind me asking? Paint correction too or no?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Paint correction included - Cost was $800 but my detailer is a buddy of mine. No clue what he would charge a regular person off the street. I am assuming much higher as I know $800 is a great price for that type of job.

NorthernArea51

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Damn nice would love to find a set for mine as well.

There’s a chance I’m changing up my wheels in the near future. I see you’re in NJ...I’m on LI. It would just be the rims but if you’re interested I’ll let you know if/when I make the switch.

90goldtsiawd

Reaction score
There’s a chance I’m changing up my wheels in the near future. I see you’re in NJ...I’m on LI. It would just be the rims but if you’re interested I’ll let you know if/when I make the switch.

Thanks but if I'm swapping I'd want tires with them. Good looks though.

Rawyzf

Reaction score
There are a lot of sets on ebay, but luckily I found a set on FB Marketplace 30 mins away. $1200, I don't think that is too bad for the wheel, tires (5K), and TPMS already in them.

Now I am wondering, do I hang onto the 22" Night edition wheels for summer (but with a better AT tire), or just sell them and run the 18" Rebels year round. Probably the latter, I'll have to see what I can get for the 22" wheels/tires.

Rawyzf

Reaction score
^^^ looks great. It’s something I’ve always thought about doing
Thanks! There is just something that gives me peace with running an OEM wheel vs Aftermarket. I know someday, I'll go to an aftermarket wheel with a better offset, but for now, this will due. I do wish they were out about .5" or so...but oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread