5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off road pages vs Limited

Matus

Reaction score
Hi, do you know somebody what is the reason that Limited (most expensive except TRX) do not have offroad and performance pages ? I'm considering to buy Limited but I would like to have offroad and performance pages as I have on JL Rubicon..and (sorry maybe that is not for this thread) why is not possible to order Limited with GT packages ? Many thanks

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Because Ram wants to screw you out of more money.
You need to get the GT package which I think is only offered on the Laramie.

you can enable Performance and offroad pages but they only last for a day with Uconnect 5 (the radio software) before Ram realizes and forces the uninstall on the 2 apps.

Personally I wanted to get a Laramie with the GT package and tech package (for the heads up display) but they outright refused to sell it with both packages even though I saw videos of Laramies with the GT and tech package. That's why I got pushed into an Limited and I just swapped out the Exhaust myself (no shifter or paddle shifters, could do CAI after the fact if I wanted)

wills446

Reaction score
Because Ram wants to screw you out of more money.
You need to get the GT package which I think is only offered on the Laramie.

you can enable Performance and offroad pages but they only last for a day with Uconnect 5 (the radio software) before Ram realizes and forces the uninstall on the 2 apps.

Personally I wanted to get a Laramie with the GT package and tech package (for the heads up display) but they outright refused to sell it with both packages even though I saw videos of Laramies with the GT and tech package. That's why I got pushed into an Limited and I just swapped out the Exhaust myself (no shifter or paddle shifters, could do CAI after the fact if I wanted)

The route I ended up going is I got the 2022 Laramie GT. It has everything except the tech package and the sun roof. I actually like not having the sun roof as I'd rather have the head room. I like the exhaust and CAI. I added tires and ditched the running boards for power steps. Still wish it had the tech package, though! I could really use the front camera because I have to kiss my garage door to keep from hanging out into the sidewalk.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
The route I ended up going is I got the 2022 Laramie GT. It has everything except the tech package and the sun roof. I actually like not having the sun roof as I'd rather have the head room. I like the exhaust and CAI. I added tires and ditched the running boards for power steps. Still wish it had the tech package, though! I could really use the front camera because I have to kiss my garage door to keep from hanging out into the sidewalk.
The no heads up display was the deal breaker for me.
Everything the GT package has I can add after the fact, but not the hud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/