5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Road Pages subscription based??

Mine has it in the center, but not the head unit. How do you get them?

I may be way wrong but I thought there was some sort of 3D trail maps. I will try to find it again when I am in the truck.

So your 8.4 screen has the offroad pages? I've yet to hear confirmation that the 8.4 actually has it. I'd love to see a photo if you are able to.
My Wrangler had the 8.4 and ORP was on it. It was initially only on the gauge cluster when I bought it (one of the first JL's off the line), but they did a software update near the end of the year and they became available on the radio too.
Make sure you're Uconnect is up to date if you're not seeing ORP.

My Wrangler had the 8.4 and ORP was on it. It was initially only on the gauge cluster when I bought it (one of the first JL's off the line), but they did a software update near the end of the year and they became available on the radio too.
Make sure you're Uconnect is up to date if you're not seeing ORP.
Ok, thanks. Mine is not the off road package, but does have it in the center cluster. I’ll have to see if mines up to date.

Off-Road Group, 8.4 no nav, uconnect 5…I don’t have either display (radio or center cluster)???
I also have ORG, 8.4 no nav, and uconnect 5. Can't find ORG pages either.
You have to select what you want to show in your DIC. Mine wasn’t set to default on.

If your truck has it. That is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I scrolled through the dash cluster and apps on 8.4 screen and couldn't find the ORG pages. How do we know if our trucks have it?

I may be way wrong but I thought there was some sort of 3D trail maps. I will try to find it again when I am in the truck.
Replying to myself to say I just looked and I have no idea where I got the idea that there were trail maps on my off road pages--except for the splash screen...

I also have ORG, 8.4 no nav, and uconnect 5. Can't find ORG pages either.

I scrolled through the dash cluster and apps on 8.4 screen and couldn't find the ORG pages. How do we know if our trucks have it?

c88a17a0e9b1c559fd4de9cdef18fea0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think the Big Horns get off road pages. Rebel on up do. Or you can enable with alfaOBD.

Does one need the ORG package? Why not have this for any 4x4 truck?

Replying to myself to say I just looked and I have no idea where I got the idea that there were trail maps on my off road pages--except for the splash screen...
I actually remember reading about trail maps on a Wrangler forum. I don't remember if that was something they were wishing it had or if it was something they did have. I don't think you pulled this one out of the air, because I've heard it before too.
I don't think the Big Horns get off road pages. Rebel on up do. Or you can enable with alfaOBD.
Mine has it, 2021 Big Horn Level II. No special programmers or adjustments. It's been there from the day I drove it off the lot.

Does one need the ORG package? Why not have this for any 4x4 truck?
My Ram doesn't have ORG so it should be available on yours too unless mine was inadvertently activated.

Last edited:
I’m joining this discussion quite late because I just purchased a used (1200 miles) Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 and it does not have the off-road pages on any screen I can find. My driver display does show the engine gauges, tranny temp, etc, but no 4x4 info. I really miss them from my Gladiator. They are especially useful when towing, which I plan to do a lot of. Any updates to this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

I’m joining this discussion quite late because I just purchased a used (1200 miles) Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 and it does not have the off-road pages on any screen I can find. My driver display does show the engine gauges, tranny temp, etc, but no 4x4 info. I really miss them from my Gladiator. They are especially useful when towing, which I plan to do a lot of. Any updates to this topic would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Standard on Rebels, or with the Off Road Group.

It should be standard if you know how to use ALFAOBD.

Last edited:
It should be standard of you know how to use ALFAOBD.
Doesn't work on UC4. They will disappear after a day, and half the functions don't even work when they are visible. And UC4 doesn't display them in guage cluster. I had them on my 2020 until I upgraded software past the 39.7 firmware. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back