5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-road pages by subscription only?

HSKR R/T

locally hated
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just received a memorial day SiriusXM Guardian special offer in my email. Decided to see what special deal they were going to give me. Basically 50% off for three months, so still $13/mo, which is too much for what you get, IMO.

Anyways, as I was looking through the features the package deal offered, on of the features was the off-road pages. Which may explain why they won't stay on the older UC4 head units. if you don't pay for the subscription, the apps disappear. Screenshot_20230526-165006.png

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Just received a memorial day SiriusXM Guardian special offer in my email. Decided to see what special deal they were going to give me. Basically 50% off for three months, so still $13/mo, which is too much for what you get, IMO.

Anyways, as I was looking through the features the package deal offered, on of the features was the off-road pages. Which may explain why they won't stay on the older UC4 head units. if you don't pay for the subscription, the apps disappear. View attachment 159642

I still have the off-road pages with 39.7. I would have never guessed Sirius could activate them.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Been happening on my 22 since I got it. Used to be I could keep offroad and pro pages for around 12-24 hours, now when I get them it's maybe an hour tops.
No wonder why they so aggressively remove the app whenever I force it back on.
That's beyond screwed up, right up there with paying a subscription to access your headed seats already in your car.

Users who are viewing this thread