5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off road package

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Hey guys, just have noob question. How do I tell if I have the OFF Road Package?
My window sticker says my Ram is
Sport/Rebel (Canadian). Does this means I do have the ORP ? Thanks.

renzo2213

Reaction score
Hey guys, just have noob question. How do I tell if I have the OFF Road Package?
My window sticker says my Ram is
Sport/Rebel (Canadian). Does this means I do have the ORP ? Thanks.

Idk how it is up in Canada but in the US you’ll get a 4x4 off-road sticker on the side of the bed and on the window sticker it’ll say off-road package and lost all the things it includes like skid plates, e locker, full size spare and so on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renzo2213

Reaction score
But easiest way would be to just look at the tires if there’s no stickers lol if you have falken wildpeaks then it’s the off-road package

NH_Ram

Reaction score
Do you have the electronic locking rear differential or the engine block heater?

Rsorrell2

Reaction score
I would think you could look near the shifter job and see if you have 4 wheel or just 2 wheel.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
Good to know, it just this Sport/Rebel got me thinking. Since Rebel is lifted 1” ??

NH_Ram

Reaction score
Good to know, it just this Sport/Rebel got me thinking. Since Rebel is lifted 1” ??
The Canadian only Sport/Rebel model got more styling cues from the Rebel than the Big Horn but not the Off Road Package or lift like the Rebel and Off Road package trucks..

NH_Ram

Reaction score
Mine came with it but maybe that's because its the North Edition and not just the Off Road package. Screenshot_20200615-171456~2.png

BeemerG

Reaction score
OP said he has Rebel. Rebel doesn't offer off road package because Rebel is off road truck as it is.

SzymiRam@2019

Reaction score
OP said he has Rebel. Rebel doesn't offer off road package because Rebel is off road truck as it is.

Hey, mine is not full Rebel. On window sticker it says it is Ram Sport/Rebel. In Canada you can get just Rebel, Sport and mine is Sport/Rebel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Staff online