5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-Road Information Pages without ORG?

cj7

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So, do we know if these pages can be enabled on 2020’s?

wangstarr03

Reaction score
Interesting to hear all these takes - if it is actually possible to "enable" off-road info pages in the uconnect screen via OBDII in the newer model years then theoretically you could have a Limited + night edition + pseudo ORG:

Theoretically (included in ORG):
- off road information pages: enabled via OBDII
- skid plates: added on via protection package
- locking diff: standalone option (must have 3.92 rear axle)

So seems to me if you go this route the only things missing from the "official" ORG are the heavy duty shocks, hill descent control, the 1" lift (which eliminates OR2 setting), the decal and the wheels/AT tires (which if you're interested in the night package you likely want the black 22s anyway, making this a moot point).

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

AMS Guru

AMS Guru, Ram Guru-ish
Reaction score
Yes, the bottom of each screen displayed GPS coordinates along with current altitude which I liked since it's a pita to get to the gps data on the regular 8.4 nav screen.
Awesome...I really hope this is what comes up on UConnect 5/ORG in the MY22 trucks.

Sent from my Note20 Ultra using Tapatalk

Drock1284

Reaction score
Yes, but you also need the correct radio software/application version. You would enable VehConfig 2: off-road capable, and VehConfig 5: off-road pages present.
I did this and it did not take. I’m wondering if I did something wrong. Did have to disconnect the battery for a bit and reconnect to restart everything?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online