5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off-Road Info Screen

dsmgsx916

Reaction score
Hey all, new member, glad to be here! I've been scouring the forums and I still haven't found an answer to this question yet... I seem to recall reading in multiple reviews that you can pull up an off-road info screen that shows things like pitch, yaw, etc., but I can't seem to to figure out where to find it for the life of me and I've scoured the owner's manual to no avail. I haven't taken her off-road yet, but I've got a trip planned this weekend so I'd like to be ready. Anyone know how to pull up the screen I'm looking for? (truck specs in signature)

Edwards

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey all, new member, glad to be here! I've been scouring the forums and I still haven't found an answer to this question yet... I seem to recall reading in multiple reviews that you can pull up an off-road info screen that shows things like pitch, yaw, etc., but I can't seem to to figure out where to find it for the life of me and I've scoured the owner's manual to no avail. I haven't taken her off-road yet, but I've got a trip planned this weekend so I'd like to be ready. Anyone know how to pull up the screen I'm looking for? (truck specs in signature)

I've never seen one and would like it for models with the Off Road Package as well.

JLUR_

Reaction score
Edit: looks like Off-Road Pages is Jeep specific. Ignore what I said below.

Should be under "apps" as "Off-Road Pages" in your uConnect. Ram could have removed them with an update, though. When the Jeep Wrangler JL's released they had the off-road pages and they were later pulled by Jeep and pissed off a lot of customers. They were eventually added back later.

Last edited:

devildodge

Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No complete confirmation yet...but the Powerwagon is to have an updated offroad page, no specifics yet...if so would probably be coming to the 1500.

Just speculation on my part

dsmgsx916

Reaction score
No complete confirmation yet...but the Powerwagon is to have an updated offroad page, no specifics yet...if so would probably be coming to the 1500.

Just speculation on my part

Does that mean I'll have to have the dealership update it if/when it becomes available or does Uconnect perform updates OTA?

afulki

Reaction score
I found the following on a site (NewAtlas.com), but no info on how to enable,

Speaking of information screens, the Rebel includes a larger driver information screen (that's "Rebel" branded). That screen offers information on the truck's current status, including off-road data like pitch and yaw, component heat measurements, and so forth. It's an easy-to-read screen that's clear and often useful.

TruckDriver

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just adding to confirm, my '19 Rebel 5.7 etorque w/8" uConnect does not have an 'Off Road' data screen or app under the uConnect menu... too bad so far, would like to see this in an update

Gondul

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the "driver information screen" would not be the Uconnect... anything through the settings from your steering wheel?

Tommy R

Reaction score
Just took delivery of my '19 Rebel and so far I haven't found any kind of pitch/roll meter. I hope it does (or will) because I'm putting a rooftop tent on a rack in the bed next week and parking level is really handy for such an operation.

Tommy R

Reaction score
Yep... :( I put mine in 4WD hoping to find a new screen hidden somewhere with this info and no dice. :(

clotagames

Reaction score
New 19 Jeep has it and it would be wonderful in the Ram. Has three different pages but my favorite one shows all the gauges on one page with nice layout. Would be willing to pay for it if it could be added.

My1stHemi

Reaction score
My wife has this feature on her grand cherokee and its great.
I read a list of features for alpha obd that listed off-road pages setting. Anyone tried turning this feature on with alpha obd?

Gloco114

Reaction score
Hey y’all! I know this is an older thread but it’s the only thing I could find regarding the off-road display. So I got a 2023 1500 longhorn with the digital cluster and when I try to access the off road section in the cluster that displays roll, steering angle, etc. it show incorrect information. It’s frozen at 40 degree steering angle and at a slop even though that’s not the case. Anyone heard of something like this ?

Thanks !

boogielander

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey y’all! I know this is an older thread but it’s the only thing I could find regarding the off-road display. So I got a 2023 1500 longhorn with the digital cluster and when I try to access the off road section in the cluster that displays roll, steering angle, etc. it show incorrect information. It’s frozen at 40 degree steering angle and at a slop even though that’s not the case. Anyone heard of something like this ?

Thanks !
seems like sensor reading is off or needs recalibrated.
bring it back to dealer and see if they can fix it.

Users who are viewing this thread