5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

off-road group questions

slik22

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a few questions on the ORG:

some places state a 1" lift? Are there spacers or longer shocks? Is it only on the air suspension?

I'd like to buy the standard coil suspension.

Is the active air dam deleted with the ORG and coil suspension or only with the air suspension?

Thanks!

knightro84

Reaction score
It is a 1" lift achieved with taller springs (coil suspension). If you get the coil suspension, the active air dam remains in place.

SpeedyV

Ram Connoisseur
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
It is a 1" lift achieved with taller springs (coil suspension). If you get the coil suspension, the active air dam remains in place.
Apparently (according to other threads), even trucks with air suspensions and the ORG are now ending up with active air dams, at least on some recent builds.

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
There's no air dam on a Rebel.

No it's fixed(non adjustable), not like the other ones that goes up and down. Think the one on the air suspension is also fixed and the air suspension goes up and down not the air dam.

odhinnhrafn

Reaction score
No it's fixed(non adjustable), not like the other ones that goes up and down. Think the one on the air suspension is also fixed and the air suspension goes up and down not the air dam.
No, there isn't one at all. There's no air dam attached to the front skid plate. They removed it completely.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2019REBEL

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
No, there isn't one at all. There's no air dam attached to the front skid plate. They removed it completely.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

aww OK, there is a fixed one on mine, sits high enough I can't see me ever hitting it.

Users who are viewing this thread