5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Off Road Bumpers???

Thecico3

Reaction score
When will we see more off road steel bumpers with mounts for winches and such? The 4th gen have a massive amount of support... i feel left out with my brand new truck... How long until companies produce these types of things on newer trucks?

A10

Reaction score
There are already some options out there. Addictive desert design has some really sweet bumpers. Last time I was on americantrucks.com they had off-road style bumpers on there.

Thecico3

Reaction score
There are already some options out there. Addictive desert design has some really sweet bumpers. Last time I was on americantrucks.com they had off-road style bumpers on there.
Ya I've only seen like 2 lightweight prerunner style bumpers and 2 bigger ones that accommodate winches but there 2grand lol if you search for 4th gen theres over a dozen of every type...

A10

Reaction score
Ya I've only seen like 2 lightweight prerunner style bumpers and 2 bigger ones that accommodate winches but there 2grand lol if you search for 4th gen theres over a dozen of every type...

Yeah, I thought that was a lil pricey! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread