5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Tow rings installed

Ram1500DS

Reaction score
I purchased a pair of tow rings and bezels from Mopar Online Parts. Reasonable price but no instructions. I requested them but nothing. There are a number of YouTube videos that cover this well but I thought I would offer a few thoughts with a picture. Fully extend the auto air deflector to help remove the long rear bolt. An impact driver would be a big help. I don't own one. My dummy bezels that I removed did not have the two retaining clips but the new ones come with the kit and are easy to install from in front of the bumper through the bezel opening. Its easier to install the two square head bolts that way as well but I still got under the truck to tighten. The org. where not tight at all. It took me about two hours with only hand tools and ramps to give me room to work on the bezels. 20210323_151203[1].jpg

Users who are viewing this thread