5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM LED Headlights

Svt40

Reaction score
Now with the OEM headlight kit running around $2k do you think it's worth it over the halogens?

Svt40

Reaction score
I saw those but they are aftermarket and I have no faith in aftermarket lights not leaking.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have a couple of friends running vland headlights on their 19s and love them. No issues with leaks

U

User_34235

I have a couple of friends running vland headlights on their 19s and love them. No issues with leaks
I am the complete opposite with them. I bought a pair of the Matrix projector ones and at first they worked great. Then about 5 days later the low beams went out then the high beams, so not I cant drive at night. Been dealing with VLAND for 1 week now and "hope" to get some resolution this week. I did like the looks of them.

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I can tell you hands down the OEM LED's are some of the best headlights I've driven behind. My only complaint is that they're completely sealed. I can only hope that if one goes it's before my extended warranty runs out as I'm not a fan of lights being a "lifetime of the vehicle" item.

Users who are viewing this thread