5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Fender Flare Removal

Nukldragger

Reaction score
I have a '21 Laramie with the factory fender flares and I think I hate them. I'd love to get rid of them, but are there holes in the side of the fender?

I'd really hate to remove the 328 screws holding the flare to the wheel arch only to find I have to put them all back in because there's tab holes on the face of the sheet metal.

Thanks folks!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have a '21 Laramie with the factory fender flares and I think I hate them. I'd love to get rid of them, but are there holes in the side of the fender?

I'd really hate to remove the 328 screws holding the flare to the wheel arch only to find I have to put them all back in because there's tab holes on the face of the sheet metal.

Thanks folks!
You will need to fill all the little holes in the fender and the front piece under the headlights.

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Yep there’s holes for the clips on the flare to attach too. Your better off just dealing with them instead of body work.

Users who are viewing this thread