5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM Chrome Side Moldings for 2021 Laramie

HandyCruiser

Reaction score
Got the chrome installed at a local Ram dealership yesterday. I really think it completes the look of the truck. And these are the specific OEM chrome side moldings for our truck, but I've never seen another Laramie with it. The Mopar part number is 82215280.

Carla2021Ram06.jpg

Carla2021Ram07.jpg

Carla2021Ram08.jpg

They are similar to the chrome ones on the Limited but don't have the Limited inscription on them.

LimitedSideMolding3.jpg

LaramieSild Molding.jpg

I could have installed the chrome myself or let my regular paint and body guy do it. He offered for free. Instead, I decided to let the dealership do it because I wanted the side moldings in exactly the factory position. I even took photos of a Limited with side moldings for reference. The cost of the side moldings from the dealership was about $347. They changed another $140 to installed them. Total cost was around $487 plus $48 tax, totaling right at $535. I felt bad spending that much for a couple of lines of chrome. But I'm very satisfied with the result. And my sweetie like it, which is what is really important.

Attachments

• LimitedSideMolding.jpg
    LimitedSideMolding.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 42

RaminTX

Reaction score
Looks nice, I’m looking to buy a set for my ‘23 Lone Star. It needs a little more chrome I think.
Plan to put chrome mirror caps, OEM chrome side molding, and white door handles with chrome inserts if they’re available for the Big Horn/ Lone Star.

Users who are viewing this thread