5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM cargo divider- two questions

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
I found one on marketplace, and it is missing the key. Has anyone ever had like simply getting one made at the locksmith? Is there something elusive about this key?

I do not have ramboxes, but I like this divider because it is a bed extender that it’s easy to store. Will it fit with non-ram box trucks?

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I found one on marketplace, and it is missing the key. Has anyone ever had like simply getting one made at the locksmith? Is there something elusive about this key?

I do not have ramboxes, but I like this divider because it is a bed extender that it’s easy to store. Will it fit with non-ram box trucks?
Sorry can only be used in ram box models.

The lock cylinder should be able to be rekeyed. The cylinder can be be removed by removing hex set screw on side of handle then pulling the cylinder straight out.

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score

No, you can't use this with the non-rambox bed. Which makes the key issue moot.

greenlawnracing

Reaction score
Welp that sucks! Seems like it’s the closest thing you’ll get to Ford’s folding bed extender.

am I safe to assume that it will not fit as a bed extender either? I understand that you can’t use it as a divider, but I’d still get it if I could use it as a compact bed extender.

Last edited:

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
Welp that sucks! Seems like it’s the closest thing you’ll get to Ford’s folding bed extender.

am I safe to assume that it will not fit as a bed extender either? I understand that you can’t use it as a divider, but I’d still get it if I could use it as a compact bed extender.
Sorry, it won't work for that either.

Users who are viewing this thread