5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Oem black exhaust tips

Chopperbobby

Reaction score
I really like the look but price is high. Was woundering those who have them how do they hold up? i Have seen some for sale by people who replace with powder coated. If you did this why? in the photos I have seen it looks like a black chrome.

just want some opinions. Like the b4 fab but out of black and won’t have until summer.

Klicht87

Reaction score
I really like the look but price is high. Was woundering those who have them how do they hold up? i Have seen some for sale by people who replace with powder coated. If you did this why? in the photos I have seen it looks like a black chrome.

just want some opinions. Like the b4 fab but out of black and won’t have until summer.
I have them with the midnight package. They seem fine..only 2k miles on my truck but they are a gloss black.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I have them , I only have around 6,500 miles but they’ve been through 2 winters and they’re holding up great .

Users who are viewing this thread