5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM bed light kit.

tom coverdill

Reaction score
i purchased the OEM bed light kit for my 2019 rebel. They said they programmed it to work before i actually installed it. It doesn't work. any ideas?

saylor

Reaction score
tom!

whos they - what did you install - do you have the P/N# - and why didnt they install it and you did?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I installed the Mopar LED bed light kit and it didn't require any programming. I used a write-up that was posted in this forum last year on where to insert the pins into the connectors. You might try following that write-up to get yours to work. Sorry, I don't have a link to that thread so you might have to do a little searching to find it.

dts828

Ram Guru
Reaction score
i purchased the OEM bed light kit for my 2019 rebel. They said they programmed it to work before i actually installed it. It doesn't work. any ideas?
Sounds like perhaps they added sales code to your VIN but did they update BCM in truck with updated configuration.? In other words did they do anything to actual truck.?

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread