5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OEM all weather floor mat options?

ramhouston

Reaction score
Other than the standard black all weather OEM front and rear floor mats.
Does Ram offer any other selection? If so please let me know!

Jako

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
From what I know of OEM:
Carpet
Standard all weather
and I believe it is the Limited that comes with
1663158277638.png

Scram1500

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
You can get Rebel mats with a red rams head, 82215421AD for quad cab Screenshot_20220914-083115_Amazon Shopping~2.jpg

bill-e

Ram Guru
Reaction score
What I don't like about the all-weather is that I leave them in all year and during the months where I really don't need them, the rear mats make it difficult to slide things on the floor... Specifically my gun cases which I load weekly for matches.
It's not the mats fault, I should make a resolution to put the Limited carpet mats back in the spring ;)

If you don't need all weather, the limited mats (2020) are very nice and the carpet pieces unsnap from the rubber for cleaning or if you don't want to get them messy on a muddy trip.

Rlaf75

Takes potshots
Reaction score
Check the aftermarket companies. Weathertech and I believe Husky make alternative choices to OEM. With that said, my BTS came with the full all weather mats and I like them. They completely cover the floor to the point you can't see the carpet.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
$750?!?! that's got to be f*cking bologna!
I think I sold mine for $400... I don't get people. I guess you can unsnap the fake rivets to make them all season, and then put the fabric back on for the summer, but I tend to have dirty shoes and I knew I would ruin the carpet.

RockJock

Reaction score
I guess I should have sold my OEM Limited floor mats. I gave them to my uncle when he saw them in the bed of my truck after I put all weather mats in. I planned to throw them away.

The OEM all weather mats are good. Not great. They come to the inside edge of the door sill instead of laying over the sill like Weather Tech does. I prefer the sill covered so there isn't a seam to let debris get to the carpet. You can't really wipe them clean since the grooves are so deep. Pretty much stuck with having to vacuum even if they're not super dirty. Otherwise I like them.

Users who are viewing this thread