5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Odometer rolled back?

redbranch

Reaction score
I've seen the threads about the odometer rolling forward. Mine did the opposite. I just had it in for its second oil change, and when I dropped it off, the odometer read 9877. When I got it back, the odometer said 9275. It has been counting the miles since then as usual, and now I'm almost back up[ to the 9877 it went in with.
Not that I'm complaining....if I can lose six hundred miles every time I change oil, that would be nice when its time to trade. ;) Just wondering of anybody else has seen this.

AndreiV

Reaction score
I've seen the threads about the odometer rolling forward. Mine did the opposite. I just had it in for its second oil change, and when I dropped it off, the odometer read 9877. When I got it back, the odometer said 9275. It has been counting the miles since then as usual, and now I'm almost back up[ to the 9877 it went in with.
Not that I'm complaining....if I can lose six hundred miles every time I change oil, that would be nice when its time to trade. ;) Just wondering of anybody else has seen this.
What does paper from dealer shows as in/out milage?

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online