5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now this is how RAM should've done the Ramboxes :D

grinch72

Reaction score
I posted that a few months back and some people had some very valid points about the tools flying everywhere on bumps, etc. nothing really looked ‘locked in’. Looks more for show than go but without seeing it first hand it’s hard to tell.

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
I posted that a few months back and some people had some very valid points about the tools flying everywhere on bumps, etc. nothing really looked ‘locked in’. Looks more for show than go but without seeing it first hand it’s hard to tell.

Well from what we can see the individual tools are set in place. Hard to tell about the slide out racks. But seeing as how it was purpose built to be their baja chase truck I don't see them not securing things in place ;)

ZombieSlayer

Reaction score
Looks very nice, but I could not use a bed cover.

I was thinking the same and then thought "why can't we not make the bed gizmos so we can still have our spare under the bed" and then we can use a cover :)

Users who are viewing this thread