5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now is the time..... Corona financing

Jtr

Ram Guru
Reaction score
With interest rates down, maybe consider passing on the 0%, go with a credit union low rate, take the rebate/incentives and negotiate as steep of a percentage off/msrp/invoice as you can. There will be an inventory surge forthcoming (if not already here) and there will be motivation to move inventory.

lewgar

Reaction score
OH dealers are still open. I just bought from a dealer in PA that had a site in Ohio as part of their group, closed the deal and took delivery in Ohio. Worth the 1hr drive and time to get to know the truck on the ride home. You might have to get creative. I agree the 0% you can do a lot with that money, pay it off early if you want, but that is free cash.

highgear2005

Reaction score
I took the rebates,Waited three months. And refinanced through my credit union at 1.99% Just had my first free oil change yesterday at 7000 problem free miles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020RamSport

Reaction score
maybe not exactly but shoot us your list of must haves and then like to haves. Maybe we can find it...

This is my "dream Ram" as configured on RamTrucks.com:

2020 Ram Big Horn QC 4X2
Granite Crystal Metallic
5.7L Hemi (NO eTorque)
Anti-Spin Differential
3.92 Axle Ratio
Level 2 Package
Night Edition
Bed Utility Group
Premium Lighting Group
Black Side Steps
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Uconnect w/NAV 8.4" screen
9 amplified Speakers w/subwoofer
Power Sunroof
Rubber Floor Mats
Trailer Brake Control
Blind Spot w/Cross Path Detection

A similar CC would be acceptable, but it would need to have the panoramic sunroof. A "Built to Serve" edition would be OK, too, but they haven't started with the other colors yet.

I've seen several that meet my criteria, but they are either 4x4 (which I don't need or want), or are either Black or White (don't need black in the FL sun; white is too "plain" IMHO.}

VectorZ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This ends on March 31st? Many dealers are completely closed so I don't know how this is helpful for many people.

Jus Cruisin

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This ends on March 31st? Many dealers are completely closed so I don't know how this is helpful for many people.
Exactly.... The Ram dealer nearest to me is completely shut down.

And, unfortunately, a Warren Truck Plant worker died today. Michigan could soon be another epicenter. A local newscaster has it and the entire morning newscast crew is in home quarantine. I haven't set foot in a grocery store in nearly 2 weeks and have only left the house to pickup curbside carry out dinners. I was a skeptic a couple of weeks ago. I've changed my mind in the last few days. I'm not having anxiety attacks or anything close to that. Just heeding the stay home orders.

Willwork4truck

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
This is my "dream Ram" as configured on RamTrucks.com:

2020 Ram Big Horn QC 4X2
Granite Crystal Metallic
5.7L Hemi (NO eTorque)
Anti-Spin Differential
3.92 Axle Ratio
Level 2 Package
Night Edition
Bed Utility Group
Premium Lighting Group
Black Side Steps
Rear Wheelhouse Liners
Uconnect w/NAV 8.4" screen
9 amplified Speakers w/subwoofer
Power Sunroof
Rubber Floor Mats
Trailer Brake Control
Blind Spot w/Cross Path Detection

A similar CC would be acceptable, but it would need to have the panoramic sunroof. A "Built to Serve" edition would be OK, too, but they haven't started with the other colors yet.

I've seen several that meet my criteria, but they are either 4x4 (which I don't need or want), or are either Black or White (don't need black in the FL sun; white is too "plain" IMHO.}
I didnt spend more than like 15 seconds looking at my local dealer (mainly to see if they are open, which they seem to be). They only had a single (1) BH with a sunroof... in 4x2... that pretty much wipes their choices out. I didn't even look for level 2 option or anything else. Click on this if you want more info. I'm not saying anything about the price, just noted how hard it may be to find a 4x2 with a sunroof!

020 Ram 1500 Big Horn Truck Crew Cab
Engine:5.7L V8 HEMI MDS VVT EngineTransmission:AutomaticMPG Range:20/25Exterior Color:Gator Clear CoatInterior Color:Black Cloth/VinylStock #:200898Drive Line:RWD

OK I looked at the window sticker, it does have level 2, no ET and 3.92's. Even has the 33 gallon tank.

Rear Power Sliding Window Rear Window Defroster Remote–Start System SiriusXM® with 1–Year Radio Sub Call 800–643–2112 Universal Garage Door Opener Rear Underseat Compartment Storage $125 3.92 Rear Axle Ratio $95 5.7L V8 HEMI® MDS VVT Engine $1,495 Dual–Pane Panoramic Sunroof $1,495 Rear Wheelhouse Liners $195 Multi–Function Tailgate $995 33–Gallon Fuel Tank $445 Uconnect® 12.0–Inch with Navigation $2,095 4G LTE Wi–Fi Hot Spot SiriusXM® with 360L SiriusXM Guardian™ Connected Services w/1–Yr Trial SiriusXM® Traffic Service Plus SiriusXM® Travel Link Blind–Spot and Cross–Path Detection $595 Trailer Brake Control $295 Engine Calibration Flash NO CHARGE Destination Charge $1,695 Package Value Savings of $2,300 Included in Level 2 Equipment Group

Last edited by a moderator:

2020RamSport

Reaction score
I didnt spend more than like 15 seconds looking at my local dealer (mainly to see if they are open, which they seem to be). They only had a single (1) BH with a sunroof... in 4x2... that pretty much wipes their choices out. I didn't even look for level 2 option or anything else. Click on this if you want more info. I'm not saying anything about the price, just noted how hard it may be to find a 4x2 with a sunroof!

Thanks for looking. My local dealer has one identical, except it adds a tonneau cover. Neither have the anti-spin differential. Otherwise, they check all the boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread